Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I am cured!

I guess I can change my blog back to a normal blog about a hodgepodge of stuff because I'm cured.

If you look through previous posts you can see that I was convinced I had some life-threatening disease, but after I did all the parasite cleanses, which I'm continuing to do, I was still terribly fatigued. I have PCOS and thyroid issues so I waited 4 months to see an endocrinologist. She took my Vitamin D levels and checked my thyroid levels. They were both low, according to how she reads it.  My regular internist doctor had been saying my thyroid levels were fine, but she said that to be optimal, they should be higher. She also put me on a prescription dose of vitamin D.

I'm cured. So much that I finished my book:https://www.amazon.com/Consciousness-Continues-Near-Death-Experiences-Effects-ebook/dp/B01M8LBEJ3/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1478106539&sr=1-1



I'm starting a new business: portlandvideomemoir.com

I'm feeling great!

So if you feel like crap all the time this is what helped me, Reeses Pinworm medicine or search Curezone for Pyrantel and you will get a suggestion how to get larger quantities for cheaper, treat your whole family twice a year. Also, check your vitamin D level and thyroid level.  

Yay!

I've thought I was cured before, but this time I haven't been bedridden since August 24, 2016. 

Blessings to all, check out my book.  I'm working on getting the series up on Amazon Video. 

Heather