Monday, November 14, 2016

Auto-writing for peace of mind

I'm so distraught this last week. The things I've seen in the media, the stories my children have been telling me for months but I didn't take it seriously. Hate in the name of Trump.  "Build a wall." coming from children at my children's school. "I should grab your pussy, It's Trumps America now bitch."  Happened to a girl I went to college with. You read the comments on videos of protesters and so much hate and opposing sides. I'm going to do auto writing again because I am having the worst time even concentrating on my project.

Q - Dear God please give me advice on how I should go forward, I'm having such a rough time.

A- It will come a time when you are united with the people of your source, it is only then that you worry what will happen to them. Give graciously and take kindly. Be the person you always wanted to be with grace and love. These rough times are a test of our ability to love, do it. Be kind anyway. In a turmoil society you have but one choice and that is to assimilate to kindness. Hold your tongue and emanate love. Focus on giving and praying and loving and you will change just a little piece of this reality.Your will be done.