Monday, October 19, 2015

Diatomaceous Earth - Day 27 - Liver Flukes?!

October 19, 2015
Well I'm thinking I have Liver Flukes.  Ugly thing, but I did search for it and I seem to fall into the category of this. I checked my dookie last week and saw them (the word correction I use wants to correct that to cookie, um no).  Which means I may have a big fight in front of me.

October 17, 2015
On the good side -  my silly personality is really coming back after how many years? I lost it during college. You know about 4 or 5 months ago I was really wondering where my personality went. I was thinking what happened to my silly?  Well I've got it back. Yay!

I do have light foundation on in this  mustache photo, but I think my hair and skin both look more youthful.

March 13 2015
September 17, 2015
October 17, 2015
On the left is another photo of me and my hubby last weekend at Harvey's Comedy Club in Portland, Oregon.  That night, every photo I took, I looked pretty good, it's been so long since that has happened. That was heavier makeup though.

Below I've put together a few photos from this year. I think we both do look younger. My husbands face is not as droopy, the sinuses dried up. He's doing DE 1 tsp per day. For about 23 days.


I'm keeping to this experiment. Today I took 4 more of the frozen castor oil to see if I can get more of the bad guys out. I'm still taking 1 tablespoon a day of DE, several hours after I take my required medicines for heart, bp, and thyroid, and plan to indefinitely, so this will be interesting.  My energy level is not too good though.

I found a forum on curezone about liver flukes, lots of varying advice. http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1804629


I haven't weighed lately,  I did spike back up to 188 then back down to 185.8 but I haven't weighed for a few days.