Monday, October 5, 2015

Diatomaceous Earth changed my life - Day 14 - to weed or not to weed, it's legal in Oregon Ya know

Woke up yesterday, Sunday morning feeling good but alone. I've decided to embrace all this privacy. I think for awhile during the summer I was thinking, OH MY GOD, Can I just get some time alone? Well, TaDaHHHH, ask and you shall receive, but dummy me....has been feeling sorry for myself. Which is stupid because I KNOW,  if  I stay in that feeling it just attracts more of it. So on the flip side, I realized that  I can do what ever I want, and if I want to smoke weed, no kids to hide it from, no husband to criticize me about it, then I might as well do what sounds good to me. Right?

A very small quantity of weed lasts me a very long time. The last gram I had lasted me I think 3 years. It was crappy weed anyway.  I've had this current weed for about 4 months. Weed became legal in Oregon on July 1, 2015. I rarely smoke weed because I don't want to confuse my children, and my husband is against it.

Yesterday I decided to take the plunge again. I thought, Why not? I enjoy it, I feel sexy when I smoke weed, I'm more relaxed when I smoke weed. I went out to the garage, and into the grungy side storage area that is covered but not visible to neighbors and smoked up. Then I cleaned up the house very nice, did laundry, and I felt like doing my hair all pretty, and makeup all pretty. Though to be honest I have to admit IF you do not control your mind, one minute you are thinking,  I am so hot! I cannot believe how cute I am and I didn't even realize it. And then if you are not careful you could start tripping out and think, Is my nose shaped weird?  My eyes are so red, my cheeks are weird, and ruin the whole effect. Luckily I was able to stay positive, and I even coordinated an outfit, rather than just threw something on. I even wore and an accessory. I must be feeling good if I'm doing that on a nonwork day (I haven't worked out side the house this year but just saying).  My husband later remarked that he could tell I smoked weed because I was more relaxed and happy.   HMMM?

I said to him in the evening, "You would think you would want me to smoke weed."

He said, "You know I'm against it, why would I do that?"

"Because you said, I'm more relaxed and happy."

"Well it's a drug, and I'm against drugs."

I said, "Beer is a drug. Coffee, is a drug. Aleve is a drug. And, Marijuana is legal now so you can't use that excuse." He didn't say anything.

It still doesn't make sense to me that he likes me better when I smoke weed, but is against it.

We went out to eat at Sweet Tomatoes off in Clackamas Oregon, with the kids.  When we came back the kids didn't want to go to the store with us so we went shopping all by ourselves. We were looking for a kiddie pool, or container for washing the dog and so we headed out to Walmart. I am con Walmart in most cases, but I thought there may be a chance they still have the kiddie pools.  Nope, so we got a 50-gallon plastic storage container. I'll try to get a photo later of the kids washing the dog in it.

This morning I got my butt out of bed by 9am and started my day.   I have absolutely no excuse to not be exercising now, because I have energy, but I am using the excuse that I am still detoxing.  Last night in the middle of the night, I had a horrible pain in my right leg.  It was the feeling I used to have when I was certain that I had a clogged artery.  But the pain went away.

I read this thing on the DE forum on Facebook that said DE kills parasites, and removes viruses from the digestive tract but may not remove them from the brain and other organs.  I really need to research that. My best friend, said that she thinks it gets into the blood stream. So this got my over imaginative imagination thinking that parasites were dying off in my blood stream and clogging my veins.  Awful thought no?  I have been going #2, a lot since I started the 1 tablespoon twice a day. But still feel like my intestines are full.    More research on my part is needed.

Weighed up again. 186.8  I"m hoping that after everything clears out I'll go back down again, but I have been drinking beer and eating a lot all weekend.