Saturday, October 3, 2015

Diatomaceous Earth changed my life - Day 11, feeling the Herx a bit I may have parasites

So yesterday I didn't exercise as much because I actually sort of forgot that I had planned to do 8 Minute Abs.  But no worries I still have more energy than I did before I started this.  I also got a good amount of work done on my project Consciousness Continues.  I'm transcribing the last interview with PMH Atwater.   Then I just need to find an editor.  The publisher I was working with sort of dropped out because we didn't see eye to eye on how things should go.  I really like her though on a personal level we just didn't match in work styles, and expectations.

Back to the DE, so I was feeling tired, I even had a nap yesterday, which I never do. So it's weird to have more energy but also be more tired than normal. I'm certain it has to do with the detox.   I feel like my sense of humor is coming back.  I feel like my personality is coming back.

Yesterday my love, (husband) got off early and I actually talked very frankly about the possibility that I may have parasites based off all my symptoms, illnesses, and what I have read on the internet.  Then we discussed whether I should just up my dosage of DE and take the herx detox. We discussed it thinking about whether I should just try to get it over with rather than keep the small dosage as suggested so I don't feel terrible. I'm thinking, I'm so used to feeling awful, I might as well launch in with the 1 tablespoon twice a day now because I just want to get better faster.   And today I didn't feel quite as good as I have other days from the 1 teaspoon twice daily, but I got up and started the 1 tablespoon with cranberry juice anyway. We ran out of orange juice and it definitely is better with orange juice.

I am doing some things that are not suggested in the forum. #1,  I have only changed my diet a little bit. I'm still eating a little bit of red meat. #2 I'm upping the dosage faster than I should. #3, I haven't cut out sugar and dairy like a lot of people say to do. I've read that in order to make it easier on your body to get rid of candida you should do that.

If you want in-depth information about DE and support, and you are on Facebook - request to be added to - DIATOMACEOUS EARTH PRODUCT. This is a great group to ask questions and get moral support.

I weighed today up a tiny bit it is a roller coaster 185.4,