Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Diatomaceous Earth changed my life Day 6

This is what I posted on the facebook group Diatomaceous Earth Product

Ok, so I started taking DE just 5 full days ago. I started with 1/4 tsp morning and at night. I'm up to 1/2 tsp morning and at night. I have a long laundry list of illnesses including, history of stroke, pcos, hypertension, hypothyroidism, gerd, sleep apnea, bad breath (from the stomach not mouth), and smelly sweat, etc etc etc. It really goes on and on. 
Anyway the 2nd night of it I actually slept all the way through the night without getting up once. This never happens. I have been so sick for so long fatigue and pain, chronic illness. But when tested I always am within normal limits to not be an auto-immune disease, though it does feel like I have an auto-immune disease. Already in just these 5 days, my skin is clearing up, I'm sleeping better, I've lost 1" around my waist, and about 5 lbs, I stopped taking the pain pill tramadol for fatigue and weakness, though I've had so much more energy as if I had taken tramadol, my breath is getting better, my mood is better. I haven't really noticed any side effects, because you have to understand I was so very ill every day for the past few years that I have really looked at each day as whether I'm having a good day or a bad day - sort of how terminally ill people deal with their time. So for me since the DE is taking toxins out of my body at the same time as the Detox it balances out and I feel better than normal.
I've had about every type of test you can have to figure out what is wrong with me. I've even seen a Naturopath and that is when I really lost hope, because I had all my hope pinned on the naturopath and when I saw him he gave me some suggestions but he basically said my severe fatigue and aches and pains are a combined effect from all my illnesses and required medications. In order to not continue to have strokes I have to take aspirin, carvedilol, and amlodipine, and this combination is the only medications that have kept my blood pressure under control. These medicines have side effects. So the Naturopath told me take magnesium, probiotics, and fish oil, and try to eliminate eating red meats, and drink lots of water. I did this only saw a marginal improvement. That was in July I think, after that I became rather depressed because after a year of basically ONLY taking care of my family and trying to get better I was worse. But now after 5 days of taking DE, I feel hope again. I'm only 44, I still have a future ya know? I have more energy and vitality (without pain medicine) than I have had for a few years - after 5 days. I know I am going to get better. I just want to thank my friend laura, and this group because reading everyone's experiences is really important to me and really helped me see and feel that there is hope. Thank you.
EDIT: I forgot to say my ability to smell and taste are coming back, and my appetite is bigger which is weird when I am losing weight.

-- end of facebook post -

In the evening after I posted this about 3pm I started feeling pretty tired.  It was like my muscles are weak. I had to do some running aroudn for my daughter and got tuckered out but I didn't let it discourage me because I think it is the herx.  So once I noticed it I took a bath with Epsom salt and essential oil, and then rested. 

I also weighed myself Weight 185.8, waist 36.5", neck 13.5", hip 42.5"