Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Diatomaceous Earth changed my life Day 2

Day 2 was September 24, 2015 Thursday.   I remember feeling a little more energy and I started having hot flashes with every dosage and a sort of buzz or hum feeling in my body.  I am  taking  Diatomaceous Earth Food grade and on  day 2 I took 1/4 tsp in the morning and 1/4 tsp at night.



http://www.amazon.com/Rated-Food-Grade-Diatomaceous-Earth/dp/B00JJ71LW6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1443554241&sr=8-4&keywords=diatomaceous+food+grade\

It's very inexpensive - Only $20 on their website and $22 on amazon for 10lbs. It has many many uses research it. I'm part of a group on Facebook called DIATOMACEOUS EARTH PRODUCT - it is a closed group but if you request to join the usually add you.

I felt like my mood was getting better. I stopped feeling cranky and my stamina lasted longer in the day. Usually by 3 pm if I don't take a Tramadol for fatigue I'm having to rest for the remainder of the day.

I weighed myself I was 188 lbs, Waist 37.5" neck 13.5"