Tuesday, January 21, 2014

God wants me to finish my project

Some call it fate or the idea that everything happens for a reason. I'm not going to lie I think it is God. I am lucky enough to get a job in my field before I even graduated from college. However, it is only a part time job of 15 hrs a week, working with an agency that supports victims of domestic violence. My job is to organize and plan the re-design of their television show an outreach program for the community.  Many people who just graduated from the Art Institute in film wouldn't be satisfied with a job like this but I'm not most people. I am very elated to be working part time helping the community in my field.

For me the bigger picture is that I need get Consciousness Continues going. I had planned to get these episodes started but I've been busy with the holidays and getting all kinds of projects done that had been waiting.

here is one project I finished last week:


An interesting thing happened on my way to work on my first day. A truck pulled in from of me and it had a website listed iandeconstruction . com the reason this is funny is because it contains the initials almst the same as the International Association of Near Death Studies it appears like International Association of Near Death Experiences.  I took that as a sign. Also 15 hrs a week of work is perfect for me to stay energized enough to work on my project and get Consciousness Continues going as well as everything else I do.  Maybe even write more.

So wish me luck. I've graduated college and am now making my attempt as an independent artist. My goal is to make meaningful entertainment and educate the public on issues, and most of all to inspire.