Monday, September 10, 2012

am I turning into an office supply hoarder?

Ok... so I just realized I'm acting like a hoarder with office supplies. Every time I go to Officemax and they have something for a quarter or nickle.. I buy it even if I don't need it. It all started a few years ago with buying spiral notebooks off season, Safeway had them for 20 for a dollar. So I did that for like 2 years, but then Target sold them for 10 for a dollar so I bought some more. Then this year - Fredmeyer had spiral notebooks for 10 for a dollar, and I bought 20 even though I didn't need them. Now I think I'm out of control :) I just went to Officemax -(I sort of prowl by there randomly because each week they have stuff for like 1 cent or 5 cents.) and I buy what ever it is even if I don't need it. AND today I needed a fine tip pen for my script supervising class, and I go in there, and I buy 3 rulers for .05 each, plus 3 glues for .25 each plus 4 pencil sharpeners for 4 for .50, and the highlighters( I DID need the highlighters) , 4 more pens for a dollar, just because they were cheap, and guess what Officemax had a deal to give me 5 free spiral notebooks..... thats when I realized it...I might have a problem here .....