Monday, October 17, 2011

After the freakout

So on Friday, I sort of got pissed about the whole thing but by the end of the day when I was bugging E at work he said he almost cut himself and I felt really bad.  And after that I felt over it. What happened was I had texted back and forth with the girl, in spanish basically telling her why she crossed the line. I was not upset with her when I found out about this thing, I was upset with my husband. But when she called him on his brothers phone all sneaky like, I was upset with her. I start the conversation out in a rather, immature manner. I sent her a text that said, "Say hi to your husband for me, is he cute? "  She responded by saying that she did not have a husband and that I had nothing to worry about etc etc. When I asked E about it he said that he didn't know why she said she did not have a husband, but she told him she did. I think maybe she "doesn't" have a husband now because she doesn't want me to tell him about the situation.

In other news, I spent the whole weekend with my family. We went to the park on Saturday, for a little bit, and yesterday we went swimming at the community center.  I did not focus on my homework enough. And that is what I must do right now, reading and writing, and planning future projects.