Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lesson 14 - my biggest problem with doing this.....

I forget the words of the lesson during the day. I should probably carry the lesson with me. ....so sorry but I must repeat Lesson 14 - God did not create an meaningless world.

On Saturday when I drafted up the last blog post I was all pumped up because my friends son was going to come with me to the sound studio. He flaked on me.  And the other idea I had to try to help my niece and take her to the ballet, and then talk about education etc... has been cancelled too, because she has been behaving terribly and her mom feels that going to the ballet would be a huge unwarranted reward.

So much for grand gestures... though I do find enjoyment in just doing basic kind gestures. Sometimes a simple smile can do wonders. I'm just so sick lately though, and without health insurance it is hard to run into the doctor. I always have these darn ear infections. In Mexico or here I always have them. ...

Tomorrow I have a Women in Film meeting and am hoping I will start working with them more, I find that very exciting. Next Sunday I am going to Corvallis to visit my son at OSU.   This last Sunday my friends came and visited me.  It was fun we had a barbque and hung out the whole afternoon.   There are things happening but I'm just not feeling great. I missed my 3 Camera Production class last night because of it. I will now visualize health and try to remember God did not create a meaningless world. I feel like if I don't actually do the lesson fully I should not move forward...