Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my thoughts - lesson 18 to 20

I have about a million subjects I could talk about.   but I guess it all boils down to my spiritual lessons.  I'm trying to keep to the lessons but I get off on other tracks. Look, if you  ultimately believe that what you believe is what will be, why even spend time thinking about things you don't want.  Such as this wonderful lady I've been talking to  that lives a fee doors down from me.   She is groovy and interesting and very intelligent. She reminds me in personality of my friend who just passed, but she started telling me all these things about environmental and conspiracy type stuff that I do believe it when I see it. However, I want more love in the world and not more environmental problems. So I believe on of our programmed issues are that in order to change your world you have to advocate for it.  This issue has truly confused me in the past. Is advocating like fighting against something?  Is pursuing  environmental and government conspiracy theories fighting against something and is it true or is not true that fighting against something gives it more power?    If I totally take all the negative things out of my consciousness does it cease to exist in my world?  These are the questions I have. I believe if I let go of all the things I want to fight against the world will be a better place.

Resistance gives more energy to something.

Well that is just something to think about.   Lesson 19 was I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my thoughts, pretty much the same as 18. Todays lesson 20 is "I am determined to see."

The first thing it says, is the lessons have been relaxed because if you felt coerced you would not do them.
The second thing it says is that the lessons will now have more structure but that it is not force because we want to be happy and we want peace. And the reason we do not have that now is because our mind is not disciplined. Now this is where it starts to make reference to Jesus. I have always found this interesting. It starts to feel like these books are some type of re-interpretation of jesus.

Today (or this week for me) you should remind yourself through out the day that you are determined to see. In otherwords you are determined to change your present state for a better one.

Try to repeat todays idea twice an hour through out the day.