Monday, December 6, 2010

The secret to a womans success is the Man Behind her

That sounds unintentionally kinky, but you know what I mean.

WELCOME to Show business..  The last 3 weeks have been very much on the insane side.

It's finals time at school, the shooting part of the feature film I'm interning on started 7 days ago.  I went Black Friday Shopping. I shot a Circus Project Dinner Charity Event,  technically I produced the filming of it. My daughter starred in my friends final project, I shot the first part of my final project. My mother is not doing well and I have been getting many phone calls from her when I cannot help her, and I went to visit her 10:30 at night when I had a spare moment.  My daughters birthday was Friday and she didn't get a cake so she decided until she gets a cake it is still her birthday, I like that!  Jimi taught everyone a word in Russian he learned at pre-school. With all this running around from place to place and  my husband left picking up the pieces, my house was a disaster, you can imagine. Saturday I needed to shoot my short film in my apartment the next day and he spent the whole day  cleaning the apartment including cleaning inside the couches, he even moved the furniture around for "mise en scene"  which means basically to make my livingroom/kitchen area a movie set, he stacked 2/3'rds of my sectional on top of each other in the kids room, and also fit the dining table in our bedroom. He cleaned everything.

He is THE BEST husband ever. He knows that soon this opportunity will be over, referring to the internship and he is supportive. It can't be easy. I've been out late at night alot, and that is something I've never done in 12 years. On December 31, 2010 it will be 12 years  since the night we met.  I'm writing this to say that My Mexican husband is the best thing that ever happened to me, he has given me everything I've ever wanted. A House, 2 more babies, a chance to stay home with my babies, 2 years in Puerto Vallarta, and now the ability to get a college education and career in the film industry.

I love you Amor and thank you, thank you for being there for me.

Puerto Vallarta Girl in Portland