Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ted.com Do you wish you had time and money to go to industry conventions?

I was just reading Fast company... which I have a subscription to but rarely have time to read it.

Guess what???? The internet is so very awesome, but you already knew that ....thats why your on it right now duh... sorry for always pointing out the obvious.. its a curse..  Here is this cool thing I just found....this site called Ted.com Which has talks or conferences translated in 16 languages.... its amazing and its free. I did a quick search for filmakers (but there are all subjects) and here is a talk by the Producer of "An Inconvenient Truth" now not just VIPS get privy to this info its all here on Ted.com or another way to look at it... we can all have a mentor now... yippee. I always wanted a mentor or tons of mentors.

Watch..