Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Learn Computer Programs - I am sort of a computer wiz in terms of the average people

I was just thinking of something helpful for people that run across my blog..... DID YOU KNOW...???? that there are fabulous free classes you can take online on just about every subject and especially to learn computer programs... (free for a trial).

I'm sure most of you know that you can learn just about anything on youtube. Thats a great thing to find out if you didn't know it already. Example This guy does a great series on singing lessons. Isn't it awesome a personal coach right in your home. I did a few of these and already felt like I was singing with better tune to my voice.






Or when I wanted to use the green screen in my school for the PVC Fake Public service announcement I figured out how to do it in a short video.






So there are a couple examples there. But another super great site where you can get a free trial member ship or even a paid membership which is worth its price is Lynda.com

They have First rate Tutorials, if you have some time, and you  have some programs on your computer that you'd like to learn how to do, search for Lynda.com free trial and then follow a good link you find with a code and get a 1 month free membership or a 2 week free membership. If you like it I say it is highly worth the $25 per month you pay full access to Lynda.com. Its like you pay a fee and get open access to everything. If you will have some free time I would take advantage of that. Get a 2 week or 1 month free and take every single class you need to. It is so worth it.

Well, that is just some tips on how to learn stuff for free.

TTYS,
Luvs,
Puerto Vallarta Girl.

Oh here is my updated fake (adult comedy) Public service announcement.