Monday, July 19, 2010

One of those days

Do you ever have one of those days when everything FEELS emotional to you? It's not necessarily a bad day just that you FEEEL every emotion? Today is one of those days. My bp is a little high again, god knows why - when I am on like 8 medications. I hear a song and feel overwhelmed with emotion.

In my opinion it is a good thing. Usually, when I feel like this I get some great inspirations, and I usually feel compelled to act on them.

Those are the days when I remember my Dad. His photo fell out from somewhere. Do you ever do this....see signs that come from a special person you have lost. For me and my dad it is an old yellow pickup. A man thats style is like my dad. He just pops in my head.

He was my guardian, my protector, my confidant, I miss him so. he died 11 years ago and I can't wait to see him again. I hope I do someday. I hope I am like him. Actually I think I am like him in a way. but I hope I can get past his obstacles. He had dreams, like me, but he didn't bring them into fruition. I believe I can. I know I can! I can see it so clearly. I see the mansion in Santa Barbara. Its already designed.