Friday, June 25, 2010

Glamour a wealth of info: Online casual sex hookups and 2 Wives and a pregnancy

One Glamour down woo hooo 50 other magazines to go.

Here are a few things I found interesting from the September 2009 issue of Glamour:

First thing there is an article about how there really are girls hooking up fast and easy and free on the online dating sites one girl did a blog  http://craigslistwhore.blogspot.com/  this blog seems interesting and entertaining but for me it is just more reasons for women to be paranoid about with men, because they really can hook up that easy... that sucks. I was hoping to spread peace here and this isn't.  What is a wife to think when their husband says, "Honey, I'm going to the store."

 "Are you really? Weren't you just on craigslist?"

On a good note - The other thing that I thought was cool was a series on happy marriages.   One couple they showed was a female gay couple with 2 children and one on the way. What I liked about it is this:  Each woman carried the other womans egg. I had vaguely contemplated this issue with gay couple pregnancies before and was curious if it would be different for a gay female couple having a baby and whether both women would feel the same connection to the baby that I felt while pregnant with my husbands children.  I guess I was worried that if one woman was pregnant by artificial semination and their own egg I worried if the other woman would  feel really involved. And this solves it. So I am happy. I like this idea for all those female couples out there. I think it's cool. 

Thats me evidently - randomly worrying about things that have nothing to do with me. Oh well. I think it is a good way to bond over the baby. 

Ok, more reading to do. I also have a short film I shot awhile ago which is a R rated it is a  fake public service announcement which needs to be edited. But that can wait.