Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The concept that everyone just wants to be loved an accepted

I felt a little off and I have found what keeps me centered is to practice "A Course in Miracles"  Basically The Course in Miracles is putting everything to an energy celular basis and then tying in a lot of principles that the bible teaches, but in a different way.  If you don't have someone teaching it to you to start, it really does seem like a bunch of mumbo jumbo.  But now I am able to read it and find the true meaning of the messages.  Which like the bible the true goal is to get everyone to be a better person.

Really isn't that what we ALL really want deep down. Don't we all want everyone to be kind and accepting. 

Once about 10 years ago I was creative visualizing and trying to be the best person I could be. I was working hard on being a good spiritual person, with hopes to be some type of spiritual leader. One day I had this epiphany or vision, not sure how to explain it. I had this idea to rush out and make a bumper sticker that said:

"All Anyone Really Wants 
Is To Be Loved and Accepted"

At the time I felt I needed to print these bumper stickers up and distribute or sell them.  And I checked around on prices and tried to figure out how to do it, but I didn't follow through, due to various financial reasons at the time. I wish I had done it. It was some kind of glorious mission, I should have followed. 

If we  could look at every single person we see 
regardless of color, 
or belief system, 
sexual orientation, 
or economic class, 
and know that deep down all that person really wants is to be loved and accepted - 
would that change how you see the world?