Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Immigration Reform is going to pass

Here are my thoughts:

I believe that immigration reform is going to pass  for family unity. And I believe that this Arizona issue is the fuel on the fire that is going to propel it.  I believe in the law of attraction and that is the only choice I have to believe for my family . - any support I can help generate towards that goal is partly selfish to my own case. But I believe  in this for the country as a whole -  because we are a nation of immigrants.

Every American (that isn't 100% native american) has ancestors that were immigrants so everyone should support this. Anti's out there - stop segregating your family from this issue, imagine if it was your ancestors, grandparents, parents, great grandparents,  going through this same issue. If the law was passed that says children of Immigrants are not Citizens... you wouldn't even be here now. Don't let the hatred of racism skew the basic civil rights we have.