Thursday, May 27, 2010

I have another idea for people that want to advocate

The same people that are pushing these Racist Arizona laws through are also starting to say they want to repeal civil rights amendments from 1964. I think we should rally not only Immigration Reform groups, and latino groups,  but also African American groups to join together to fight this together. This is ridiculous, absolutely absurd, we cannot let them get anywhere.

I'm extremely swamped right now with the sleep study - tomorrow, and classes, finals coming up, and my family,  but I will post more information about this soon.

Meanwhile check out "http://immigrationmexicanamerican.blogspot.com/  for more information about this. The lady that does this blog is very knowledgeable and has a former career doing research.