Friday, January 15, 2010

Pv girls got her groove back - and a bigger i-tail then originally thought

I don't know if I'm high off this way tooo strong instant cup of coffee or I just feel fabulous. I was just dancing in the kitchen to "Paper Planes" my still favorite song. I am so happy to be back in School. I feel inspired again. My brain stops working efficiently when I don't have enough going on. When things are slow my inspiration slows down too. When things are crazy I don't have time to write about it. I just have to make notes and come back later I guess.

Ok. What I wanted to write about today is this: Every so often I search the internet for my name, names of my family and friends just checking to see what I see. I don't usually find much under my name. If you search for Puerto Vallarta Girl, you find a lot, but that is my alias, so its ok. However, today, I decided to search my personal email address which I have had since 1998. And I found a list of stuff. So I guess I have a bigger i-tail then I thought. I think I just made that up "I-tail", unless you've heard it before? Try it, search your personal email and see if you find anything.

PuertoVallartaGirl in Portland