Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today's Daily Dream Builder - Walt Whitman

Here is my daily inspirational email I get from Mary Morrissey:
___________________________________

Hi Puerto Vallarta Girl,

Walt Whitman, just a wonderful American poet and philosopher wrote:

From this hour I ordain myself loosed of limits and imaginary lines,
Going where I list, my own master total and absolute,
Listening to others, considering well what they say,
Pausing, searching, receiving, contemplating,
Gently, but with undeniable will, divesting myself of the holds that would hold me…
I am larger, better than I thought, I did not know I held so much goodness.

He says from this hour I ordain myself loose of limits and imaginary lines. Would you be willing to ordain yourself this day loose of limits and imaginary lines?


Many Blessings,

Mary
___________________________________

I went onto her website to test the link, so that I can post it here and now she has an introduction video of herself. It reminds me of when I used to watch her on TV every week, or when I saw her in person. She has a gift in her presence that she can touch my heart by purely speaking or telling a story. How I so wish she were still on TV or that I could get more of her "life keys" Cd's. She speaks of spiritual practices as if it is just her and me sitting and talking. I don't know if it is like Pavlov's dog, but the moment I hear her voice I feel as if I want to cry in spiritual appreciation. I just cannot hold anything against her, for she teaches forgiveness and perhaps the entire thing that happened (several years ago)with her is a lesson of forgiveness for everyone that follows her.

Here is her website, she has a free non denominational daily email she sends. It's a quick way to keep spiritually on track. Here is her website: http://www.marymorrissey.com