Saturday, November 7, 2009

Outta body experience - My Spiritual Journey Part 2

WARNING THIS IS SOME FAR OUT SHIT:

When I was an early teen somehow I got my hands on some old Edgar Cayce books, Edgar Cayce website. When I was a little girl I had gone to church with my mom and grandma and gone to church with my friends. I didn't go often and I didn't get anything out of it. I however sensed that I needed something in my life and I sensed something bigger so when I got my hands on those books I found them fascinating. For those of you who don't know who Edgar cayce is, he is a man who inadvertently found out he could heal people by thinking about them, asking the universe and he could visualize what was wrong in their body, and the universe would tell him how to heal them.

Then I met my friends mother, Darcy and she told me more about mystical and psychic things. That was when I started checking out crystals and a variety of ideas. Until one day at age 15 I got my hands on a book about Astral Projection. That actually explains how to do it. Since I had been dreaming for years that I could fly in my dreams this fascinated me and I tried to do the step by step actions to make myself Astral project. Astral Projection is when you leave your body during meditation.

When I was 16 one night I had the strangest experience. I was doing the process step by step which involved meditation and visualization. The visualization was that a beam of energy or ball of light ran over you from your head to your toes and your whole body starts buzzing, slowly the vibrations of your body rise and once it is going fast enough your soul actually leaves your body but stays connected. I know how bizarre this sounds but I kept trying to do it. One night I had an amazing experience. I woke up and my face was touching the popcorn ceiling of my room and I got scared and I was yanked back into my body. When I woke up I thought I had been struck by lightening because my entire body was buzzing like how your limbs feel when you fall asleep. I stopped doing the practice after that. But I think I actually did leave my body. I believe I had an out of body experience.


Though I have not studied this since then I do believe it happened. But to tell you the truth it was too soon in my journey and did actually freak me out.

Spritual Journey to be continued