Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So much for that plan - I am devastated

I'm pissed off at Canada and I am devastated and I really just don't understand what has happened.

When I applied for the Canadian Visa I told them about everything, our history, that my husband was not able to come to the US, and other details that would have affected his immigration if not explained. And they issued him a multiple entry visa. I stated in the letter that he would travel there on and off and maybe even take a class there.

So I don't know what happened but I am crumbling. I was so hopeful and normal and now I am seriously distraught. My love is now as I write this in the Vancouver Canada Immigration holding cell. He has been denied entry into Canada as a visitor right off the plane, even with a Multiple entry visitor visa stamped in his passport.

Can you believe it. And I don't have anyone to talk to.

Help me god, I'm at my wits end right now. and the kids don't even seem to notice that we have a crisis.

I just don't understand. Its a difficult afternoon to take care of the little ones and go through this. I can't even talk to e... till he gets back to Mexico.