Saturday, October 3, 2009

Prank Texting

I am such a bitch I guess. I don't know....

Lately my G3 Modem that receives and also sends text through your computer has gotten several texts from people trying to contact the former owner of the number that is associated to it.

The other day I got a text from someone saying meet you at so and so, at so and so time. So I texted back and told them it was a wrong number.

Today I got a wrong number on my cell phone. I'm in Portland... as a reminder.

It said, "How is Florida?"
I said "Hot."
They said, "That's all you gotta say Mr. ?"
I said, "Mr?"
They said, "I take it you don't know who this is? Or your involved."
I said, "Nope"
They said, "Aspen"
I said, "Heather?" (that's my name)
They said, "Ha Ha no!"
I said, "Portland?" I don't know where I got the idea to mess with this poor person, but at the time I was laughing my ass off.
They said, "Aspen, Aspen, Aspen"
Just then my husband called me, And I was inside of a 7/11 filling up slurpees, and my battery was getting low on my cell phone, so I didn't answer the text right away.
Then I get back out to the car and I get this message, " Are you fucking serious! Don't think there is people down there with my name! I texted you many notes. Unless this isn't Nick"
And they sent another text, "Ok, I'm done texting, bye."
I was laughing really hard but I didn't want them (i wasn't sure but I thought was a her) to be mad at Nick... so I called her and told her that I was just messing with her and that I have had the phone number since April. And.... my battery ran out so I didn't hear her answer.

Why am I such a brat? And the worst thing... I loved it. I think I am going to do that more often.