Sunday, September 13, 2009

My ass hurts, legs going numb, but good news on the horizon

Well, why not just be honest. I've been sitting in this wooden chair for probably 4 hours dinking around with the images for the blog. I sit in the dark apartment light coming off of the laptop, legs dangling in the bar stool type chair and the only sound to be heard is my typing and the gentle hum of the laptop. Its 1:03 am.

Now I have been in my apartment for a week and a half. My children were complete angels for the first week and now I believe they do not feel well. Or the spell ran off because after a week they went back to their trouble making state. I've spent the last few weeks, or first few weeks back in Portland shopping and shopping and buying stuff and furnishing the apartment and eating... and now.... that things have calmed down a bit, I actually read the Sunday Oregonian. Thank you god.

Miss my husband. The good news is... the changes to the immigration laws that we need are (I've been told from the head of the www.americanfamiliesunited.org website) being included in the immigration bill which will be proposed shortly.

I have faith that all will work out. Faith is the one thing we all must keep no matter what, and I am proud to say that I still have it.

God bless,
PuertoVallartaGirl in Portland