Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Government awareness to Vaccination disabilities - And reinvestment act for mortgage assistance

Ok so I was searching for government grants/scholarships for college. I don't know about you but I keep seeing these internet ads that lead you to online colleges. The ads themselves say, "Obama wants moms to go back to school." Seen that?

Well I came accross this government website that is called govbenefits.gov and I decided to do this survey until it turned into a monster of a survey asking tons of personal information. Here is the part I think those vaccination watchers should know about:

86. Was your injury or illness caused by any of the following?(check all that apply)
__ Pneumoconiosis (Black lung disease)
__ Exposure to radiation, beryllium or silica while working with the Department of
__ Energy or its predecessor agencies, vendors, contractors, or subcontractors
__ Result of a vaccine
__ Terrorist-related aircraft crashes on September 11, 2001

Can you believe it, vaccines listed right up there with 9/11, black lung disease, radiation, or energy.. not sure what hte last one is. Wow can you believe it? Is it not obvious that something is wrong with the vaccination system in this country? Especially since they are pushing flu shots right now?


Today I was also searching for the reinvestment plan for refinancing that I had read about for my brother if you are interested in that here is some good information:

http://www.treas.gov/initiatives/eesa/homeowner-affordability-plan/HousingExampleSheet.pdf