Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Every step we take is in love OR Fear

Because this is MY struggle I write about it here. Lately I have had this ringing through my head. Every action and thought is either a step in Love or a step in Fear.

= = =
Every action and every thought becomes a struggle at times. Your life is stressed and not at the stage that you wanted. You realize you lash out just because of the stress.
You don’t want to be that person.

You wish you could just step back and treat everyone and everything with compassion.

Or Maybe you feel like your whole life is out of control and you never get what you want or your turn. You feel as if you always sacrifice your needs and wonder when will it be your turn.

Every action and thought is a decision to trust love or to trust fear.

For me I’ve been struggling because of the stress and pain. But ringing through my mind is this idea I learned from a pastor at a church I went to.

- Every action and thought is either a step in love or a step in fear.

You can chose to step in love or not.

That is who I want to be. I chose love.