Thursday, June 25, 2009

Me and my little tiny baby boy... who is 17, my oldest

Just wanted to post a quick note. I am so very proud of my son. He is going to be a Senior this next year and then go to college. He is active in school, choir, various stuff and the community.

But what I am really super proud is..... my 17 year old son actually invited me to perform with him in front of his peers in choir.

I'd love to do it but I'm sort of scared. The main thing is that I am just so happy that he even asked me. That is such a huge compliment for a teenager to ask their parent to represent like that.

wow. Thank you god. Thank you Teal.

I love you.

Maybe I can pull it off?

I told him no... but I wish I could. It's just that I've barely played guitar for 10 years, and I used to always get really bad stage fright in front of adults. I was fine in front of children but not my peers.

ok. babble babble. I have a lot to say. and I will soon trust me.

PV Art School Girl