Thursday, June 11, 2009

Live in the Moment!

Well, the realtor is saying the house is going to close in the next few days....

What have I been doing?

  • going to the library everyday
  • trying to get help to find my own apartment
  • not looking for a job
  • applying for financial aid to go to the Portland Art Institute
  • missing my husband
  • really missing my husband
  • trying to stay out of the way of my sister in law and their kids who are all very tired of us in their house (except my sister in law herself is very kind to us) everyone else is pretty fussy with us.
I am in limbo a little, because I need my own place, but I want to go back to Puerto Vallarta for awhile. My husband found a condo, with a pool, on the beach for 500 dollars a month for 1 month. From July 5th to august 5th.
My sister in law wants me to do the photos for her baptism on August 1, so I am torn about going because I don't want to dissapoint her... but at the same time I am dying to have my family together. We have never been seperated since we got married in March 2001 and now it is sorta good because now we are dying to be together.
You see we spent 24/7 together for exactly 2 years in Mexico. Well practically 24/7 we both worked here and there... But not too much. Now we have been apart slightly over 2 months and now can feel the pull of our love very forcefully.
Once the house closes we will have money again. So I know I will fly down tovisit.
I have faith that the universe will align (ie immigration) and we will be back in Portland together. Then I can work on my education and writing career. ......
God just wants happiness for everyone. I truly believe that! I've been back on track with my spiritual practice and it is definitely working.
Thought for today.... "Live in the moment". Let go of guilt, worry, and too much planning. Just live in the moment and be happy and all your hearts desires come true.
loves to everyone.
Puerto Vallarta Girl in Portland
**Hoping to get a pc and camera still so that I can upload posts with photos.