Thursday, June 25, 2009

Life is Awesome

Ok. #1, congress is seriously talking about immigration reform. And I believe.. I believe...

I believe.

They are going to pass family unity legislation that can keep families together.


Also if you are interested in immigration check out this. American Families United http://americanfamiliesunited.org/waivers

This is what me and thousands and thousands of families need to keep their families together.

But back to my life. I'm starting the Portland Art Institute on October 5, 2009.

Turns out all that being broke in Mexico is fabulous for getting financial aid and going to school.
Something I wouldn't have qualified for if I stayed in the US and not moved to Mexico, because well, I would have never gotten so broke. .

Also I moved out of my sister in laws house last Friday.

I'm going back to Mexico for awhile, but just until school starts for the kids.

And Enrique has his immigration appointment in just a few weeks.

Things are moving. I believe in miracles.

Thank you god.

last most wonderful thing. I'm getting my laptop fixed And also buying one of those tiny laptops...

whoo hoo.

And. I've been shopping and J.C. Penney.

awesome....

Now I will definitely be blogging more. Yea!!!



The