Thursday, March 19, 2009

I had an epiphany

Originally written March 16, 2009


Today I had an epiphany. My reason to go to Albaro De Obregon. You see I've been sort of stuck and I think it is because I haven't been clear about what I want. And then it dawned on me. The people are so focused on suffering in E's town that I can go there and try to uplift them. My spanish is getting better and better everyday.

Maybe my purpose is to uplift people. ....?>......

We get so lost somtimes. And I realized just now that when I feel the most wonderful is when I feel uplifting. This happens when I am in my spirituality zone and I have daily contact with people who I uplift.


I want to be that person. The person who embraces every person I meet. Not always physically but mentally and/or emotionally.

In nearly all of my former employments I have been told that I have an ability to lift the spirit of a group just with my presence.

I need to focus on this and cultivate it. Because when my life is like that, I am truly in bliss and I feel like I am making a difference. Weird huh. Just by being nice with people and joking with people, I get a sense of purpose...