Wednesday, February 4, 2009

booty

January 28, 2009 booty

Do you know what they have in Mexico?

Ok I’ll answer for you cause Your probably going to say, Mexicans, tortillas, mariachis, who knows. Well, it’s booty. That is the answer. And I am not meaning it in the sense of getting some.

More so than I used to see in Portland, or everywhere else I have ever traveled there are Mexican ladies with very large booties here in Puerto Vallarta. (is that how you would spell it?)

I of course notice this fact because mine is on the flat side and I have been known to even have booty envy from time to time.

Once in High School some girls, of African American decent and not lacking in that department, actually had a lengthy conversation about how Flat mine was.

Girls can be so mean.

That experience burned into my mind the intro to I like big butts and I cannot lie, “Oh my god, gross, her butt is so big” hence the words “I like big butts and I cannot lie.”

In Portland there are probably plenty of big booties. But the thing is that here in PV at least, the ladies are not afraid to display them with tight jeans. In fact they display them with pride.

(now whispering to you)

evidently there is some secret location where these large bottomed ladies buy their jeans

(back to normal)

I say that because me being a size 13 have quite a bit of difficulty finding clothes that fit me here in Puerto Vallarta, and most of these large booties everywhere probably need a larger size than 13 to fit into?

Well, the good thing is, now that I’m used to seeing this all the time, my bootie envy has subsided. I guess because there are so many ladies with large bottoms here and because it is not cherished as much as I am accustomed to back in Portland.

Well, I guess I’ve said all I have to say about that. Hasta La Vista!

PS, off the subject, I just noticed that the bus driver ‘s seat is a lawn chair welded in the place where the normal seat used to be. Hmmm. Maybe that isn’t off the subject. Maybe someone’s big ass broke it.

PSS, I may be in the market for a Brazilian augmentation to my glutei us maxim us when I get my 20 million dollars. But who knows, maybe flat asses will come in style.