Tuesday, January 20, 2009

17 seconds of thoughts, inspired by surreal Puerto Vallarta.

Originally written January 15, 2009

Out on the street it is loud. Out where the vendors flow. The busses go. The people walk. The children travel.

This is a main road for this neighborhood. I am sitting on the far corner away from my house, waiting for the bus in this moment.

I love god.

17 seconds to organize my thoughts for 17 seconds you concentrate. 17 seconds of a smooth ride on the bus. Plentiful money. 17 seconds to think about prosperity, money flowing, deliberate….. expecting abundance. Because I must re-learn I am positive.

I expect abundance. I expect life beautiful, wealthy …. flow. I know it is available.

NO LIIMITATIONS

Dreaming and believing, our house is so beautiful. Thank you god, for telling me those subtle reminders. I’ve felt the need for appreciation. I am grateful. I have skills. I can survive. 17 seconds to say thank you. Thank you for letting me see my Dad, in the form of the same truck I knew him to drive when I was a kid. A bright yellow ford truck.

17 second of love and remembering, appreciation, and positive future.

Thank you time, thank you those seconds that flow. Those 17 seconds that replay.

I have succumbed to those 17 seconds.

That’s all it takes to change your mind.