Thursday, December 25, 2008

Riding the bus rocks! Time for an epiphany.

December 23, 2008

This story is about my struggle. Amand is right! She said to me 2 times “ It seems like working is lifting your spirit” Often I hear something and I file it away somewhere in my brain in the “I’ve got to contemplate that idea.. "area.

Coming from Amanda this is a great and meaningful statement.


I think she is right.

I believe that having alone time or even alone time with other people around gives a person perspective.

You can go inside of yourself and find
or get back to,
the person who you know deep down,
or the person who you want to truly be.
If you go too long without connecting to yourself you can become lost in all the commotion of daily life.

For me riding the bus has always been some of the best alone times I’ve ever had. Because I can not only contemplate, but I can write it down, unlike when you are driving. It is fun to drive alone because you can sing at the top of your lungs and scream and talk to yourself if you fee like it. But… riding the bus you can write.

Taking the bus rocks! You can be alone with your ideas and plan.

Thank you god for giving me this time to be alone. To go back to my creative side and my pure optimism and spirituality.