Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm just going to take a minute to introduce myself

My name is Heather, I am born and Raised in Portland, Oregon, USA, I am 37 years old, very open minded, I am married to a sexy Mexican Man, and currently live in Puerto Vallarta.

My husband is 6 years younger than me, I have 3 children, ages 16, 5, and 2, as of today. November 4, 2008.

I started my spiritual search back in the 80's and life has brought me here, to still a stong belief in Kharma, positive thinking, visualization and the firm belief do unto others as they do unto you.

I am happiest when writing, or having a drink with friends. Another thing that puts in me a great mood is just putting on some great hip-hop music. And filming fake commercials while drunk.

My writing experience:

Back in 4th grade I wanted to be a writer. I remember doing the "life of a ... tennis shoe or sock.. etc.." series and that is when I started getting really excited about it.

In highschool I won 2nd prize with a story that was compared to "The grapes of wrath".

I continued to keep a diary of my life "My memoirs" until this day. For the past 5 years it is electronic but before that I have a produce box filled with books of journals, random sheets of paper and printouts of emails and interesting things I have written.

Currently I have a childrens book called "Junie Peluni and Jonathan Wuwie" currently only available on the Amazon Kindle. However, I have just got myself a copy of the "Writers Handbook 2009" and have many great ideas on how to get it published in hard copy. This is a cute picture book that I did the art and story. Here is a link to the kindle version: http://www.amazon.com/Junie-Peluni-Jonathan-Wuwie/dp/B001AVNI48/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225840215&sr=8-1

I've done several ehow articles from flirting to how to make money on vacation in Puerto Vallarta. Here is a link to my page: http://www.ehow.com/members/AmericanMexican.html

Additionally I have videos of myself, puerto vallarta, and my family on http://youtube.com/hkiersey
I have one completed screenplay entitled "TimeShadow" which I completed with my writing partner. We are looking for an agent.
Currently I have 3 more projects in the works. If you have any questions just send me a message and I'll reply. Nice meeting you.
I hope you enjoy what I am writing and now I am going to back up a bit and post some of the stories from when I first moved to Mexico a year and a half ago.
Sincerely,
Heather