Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The fast lane in Puerto Vallarta

Wow, I haven't blogged since the day my friend came last week. It has been an INSANE week. Been partying like I was on vacation. My friend came and she was dying to cut loose, but I was trying to balance home life, husband, family, and my wild and crazy (and flirty) friend since last Wednesday. She left today and I am going to miss her dearly, but I am glad to go back to normal peaceful life, and our normal goals, which don't include tequila shots and wild club hopping.

Ok. I'm going to see if I can download some of the crazy stuff we did this week, video and photos, and everything. Today I am just recovering from being out at the clubs lastnight. Did you know that here you can party at the club as long as you still have money. It goes ALL NIGHT, and the clubs here are just like the US but maybe even BETTER! Though I personally didn't stay out that late, some of the people at the Krystal hotel, that my friend met said they kept partying from 7pm until 10 am the next day. Wow. unbelievable.

But don't worry, my very latest night was 1:30 or something last night.

Most nights I was at home by 11:30 pm or way earlier, which bothered my friend a little because she wanted to PARTEE.

Anyway, let me see if I can get organized and upload and write and all that, maybe tomorrow.